1. Place flank steak in a shallow glass dish.
2. Combine garlic, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper (optional), and 1/4 cup onions in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour half [view it...]
1. Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Throw out the core.
2. Put the apple pieces and lemon juice into the blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
3. [view it...]
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
3. In a medium-size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sa [view it...]
Berry Good Popsicles|
1. Put strawberries in a blender and mix until berries are cut into small pieces.
2. Mix yogurt and berries together in a large bowl.
3. Equally divide yogurt mixture in 6 paper cups.
4 [view it...]
1. Put all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide between two glasses. [view it...]
Berry Tasty Muffins|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
3. Mix in blueberries.
4. In anothe [view it...]
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set the bowl aside.
2. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. Crack the egg into a medium-size bowl, then ad [view it...]
eel the banana and cut it in half. Push a popsicle stick in half way.
Wrap each one in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 3 hours or until
it is hard. Take the white chocolate and put it m [view it...]
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
2. Coat pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Mix potatoes and chopped onion.
4. Press potato mixture evenly over [view it...]
Breakfast on the Go|
1. Layer peach slices in 16 oz. plastic cup.
2. Next, layer the yogurt on top of the peach slices.
3. Sprinkle dried cranberries on top of the yogurt.
4. Top with oat bran.
5. Serve [view it...]