Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Soup)|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Place sausage links onto a sheet pan.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
4. Cut cooked sausage in half lengthwise then cut at an angle into half [view it...]
Cream of Artichoke Soup|
aute chopped onion-shallot mixture, carrots and celery in butter. Add bay leaf, thyme, chicken broth and artichoke hearts. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes. Remove bay leaf and season with salt and pepper. [view it...]
CREAM OF ASPARAGUS SOUP|
n a saucepan, boil asparagus and onion in 2 ? c water until tender. Mash the softened vegetables and pass thru a fine strainer or cheesecloth. Put back the strained vegetable puree into the stock. Add [view it...]
Cream of Avocado Soup|
ash the flesh of the avocados to a paste with a silver fork. Press paste through a fine sieve.
Put paste in saucepan and add water. Add the bullion cubes. Cook until water begins to boil. Slowly stir [view it...]
Cream of Coconut and Mango Soup with Mint|
n a saucepan set over moderate heat, combine coconut milk, sugar, cardomon pods, lemon grass, ginger and vanilla. Bring to a simmer and let cool. Chill, covered, overnight.
In a bowl, combine the tap [view it...]
Cream of Crab Soup|
issolve boullion cube in water. Cook onion in butter until tender, blend in flour and seasonings. Add milk and bouillion gradually; cook until thick, stirring constantly. Add crabmeat, heat. Garnish w [view it...]
Cream of Potato and Carrot Cheddar Soup (Lower Fat)|
1. Peel and grate the carrots and potatoes (putting the potatoes into water so they don't turn colors).
2. Chop the onions. (I like a large dice on onions though I tried to make this one a b [view it...]
Curried Carrot & Coconut Milk Soup|
n a large heavy saucepan cook chopped scallion, onion, and gingerroot in butter with curry powder and salt and pepper to taste over moderately low heat until softened and add carrots and broth. Simmer [view it...]
Curried Cauliflower Soup With Red Pepper Puree|
1. For the Curried Cauliflower Soup:
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Spray cauliflower florets and onion with Pam, season with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan. Roast for 3 [view it...]
Dad's Spaghetti Soup|
n a large pot over medium high heat, add the ground beef and saute for 5 to 10 minutes, or until well browned. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
Then add the tomatoes, corn and [view it...]